Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

H1B Extension......overlap issue.....urgent!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B Extension......overlap issue.....urgent!

Being in India I got H1B visa stamped through a US consultancy firm AAA.

In India I was working for BBB. As my H1B is going to expire in Sep-2010, without resigning from BBB I came to US in APR-2010 through AAA's H1B.

So, officially I came to US to work for AAA.

But after coming here I initiated my exit process online pretending that I am in India and officially got relieved from BBB in July-2010. So, I got my experience letter saying that I worked for BBB in India till July-2010.

So, here there is a overlap of Apr, May, June, July months, during which I am in US working for AAA and my Indian experience letter says that I am working for BBB.

Now I am going to file for my H1B extension. My question is:

1) Can I submit my BBB's experience letter?
    2) If Yes or No, how can I manage? please help me on this.

Being in India I got H1B visa stamped through a US consultancy firm AAA.

In India I was working for BBB. As my H1B is going to expire in Sep-2010, without resigning from BBB I came to US in APR-2010 through AAA's H1B.

So, officially I came to US to work for AAA.

But after coming here I initiated my exit process online pretending that I am in India and officially got relieved from BBB in July-2010. So, I got my experience letter saying that I worked for BBB in India till July-2010.

So, here there is a overlap of Apr, May, June, July months, during which I am in US working for AAA and my Indian experience letter says that I am working for BBB.

Now I am going to file for my H1B extension. My question is:

1) Can I submit my BBB's experience letter?

---- Do not **** your way in all such matters (wespecially immigration). Your payslips will tell the story as from when you got paid and if you were working for 3 months in the US with/without pay will surface and you'll pay a heavy price for all that. Be honest at least about yourself and do not goof up your career and future

2) If Yes or No, how can I manage? please help me on this.

---- Its a NO, NO for all your questions. Be truthful

Subramanya

Comment

I appreciate your reply.

But I am not trying to **** about myself, I am trying to be honest and thats why I have posted my complete details for advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X