Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B Visa Transfer

Hello,
    I have a question regarding H1B Visa transfer. I came to US in 2007 to pursue a Masters degree from a very reputed university on a F-1 visa.In 2008 a company gave me an offer to do an internship during summer of 2008. I submitted this offer letter to the Office of International Education and got the CPT authorization. For some reasons this company told me they were having difficult times with the bad economy and therefore will not be able to continue with the internship.They didn't send any letter regarding this to the university. Therefore I just stayed at home during summer of 2008 and didn't do anything. In fall of 2008 I got a fulltime offer from Another company B thru which I got my H1B visa sponsored in 2009. I am right now on H1B and have visited india couple of times after that with last month being the latest. I have secured an offer from another company C which is a big online retailer and they are in process of Transferring my H1B. Is there a way there can be any complications to my visa transfer due to the CPT issue?
    BTW, I don't show any experience from that internship on my resume.
    I would really appreciate any suggestions/thoughts.

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X