Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

H1 Transfer and late filed AR11 - Should I be concerned ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1 Transfer and late filed AR11 - Should I be concerned ?

I am joining employer B for that they are now starting my H1 transfer. In that process they ask me for address history. My recent address I didn't file my AR 11 form on time (delayed by 2 months). I For H1 transfer do I need to be concerned ? IF the H1 transfer doesn't go through then do I need to worry about my existing status ? I haven't quit my current employer yet.

Please help. This is very urgent.

It’s Ok, file AR11 asap
    Opinion only. Cannot be construed as legal advice.

Comment

Hi,
      For H1B transfer you will not require Address history whereas you will need to provide only your current Address where you live right now. Please make sure, the address you provide as current address must be reflected on your current paystubs and it must be covered with your LCA location too. Whenever you move to another address, don't forget to file AR 11 form.
      Question: IF the H1 transfer doesn't go through then do I need to worry about my existing status ?
      Answer: As long as you employ with current Employer and your current H1B was not withdrawn then you will be good in case your H1B transfer gets denied.
      Thanks

Comment

rkk09 When you say my current address should be covered in the LCA location are you referring to the new LCA petition being filed as a part of H1 transfer ?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X