No announcement yet.

Title change with current employer and H1 Transfer happening at the same time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Title change with current employer and H1 Transfer happening at the same time

My title at Employer A is currently changing and at the same time I have accepted the offer at Employer B who is going to start the process right away. What should I do in this case ? How will this impact me?

Appreciate any insights on this.

Hi,
    Nothing issue.
    If your current Employer changes your title and Job duties then they will file H1B Amendment.
    For H1B transfer, you can have new title or different Job duties. It will be covered and notified to USCIS when you file the I-129 petition.
    So, title change will not impact your H1B transfer petition.
    Thanks

Comment

So the new employee has already started the H1B transfer process. At my current employer they might change my title later next month. So I guess no impact on my H1 transfer then.

Comment

Hi,
        Yes. Your H1B transfer petition will not impact.. But Please make a note, While you do H1B transfer petition, parallelly if you do Amendment petition with your current Employer, USCIS may issue RFE to ask about pending petition cases. Its better to concentrate on either one petition.
        Thanks

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X