Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Intent to Deny" received on H4 Extention

Hi All,

I need some urgent help and advice. I have received an "intent to deny" letter from USCIS on the H4 Extension application for my wife. The reason cited is that we failed to mark "Yes" to question on being arrested or convicted of a criminal charge. My wife was arrested for a night after we fought and she had called 911 but the case was never filed and court had dismissed the case. We had thought that does not qualify as a "criminal" charge as it was more of a domestic fight and I did not file any charges. We thought it be a "civil" arrest.

Are there any suggestions or advice on how I should proceed next? Has anyone faced anything similar with a "intent to deny" letter. I am getting the court letters stating the case was dismissed and police never filed any report. Should I hire an attorney to hep with next steps? Please provide some guidance in this matter
    Last edited by VB_LiveLife; 08-25-2021, 08:38 PM.

Hi,
    Yes. Whatever documents showing there is no criminal record on her, Please submit at the time of NOID response. As you mentioned you have court order, I think that is sufficient to overcome this NOID. Better proceed with Attorney.
    Thanks.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X