Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

L1B rejected last year,going for H1B this year...Need help!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L1B rejected last year,going for H1B this year...Need help!!!

Hi All,

Last year November, my L1B(blanket) petition was rejected with 'clearly not approvable' remarks. Actually, I fumbled during the interview and didnt present a very confident face. That was the main reason for rejection as I had all valid documents with me.

Now my company has filed for my H1 this year. What should I tell to interviewer, if they ask me the reason why my L1B was rejected last time? Please suggest me to come up with some appropriate response. Also, what kind of questions can I expect specific to my unique case(L1b rejected, applied for new H1)?

I would appreciate help from you folks.

Last year November, my L1B(blanket) petition was rejected with 'clearly not approvable' remarks. Actually, I fumbled during the interview and didnt present a very confident face. That was the main reason for rejection as I had all valid documents with me.

Now my company has filed for my H1 this year. What should I tell to interviewer, if they ask me the reason why my L1B was rejected last time? Please suggest me to come up with some appropriate response. Also, what kind of questions can I expect specific to my unique case(L1b rejected, applied for new H1)?

---- Past interviews for any type of visa are just history. The VO will not query you too much about your L1 rejection or what happened during that interview

----- Look forward to your interview on H1, submit documents as requested and you should be fine having had the experience of going through a visa interview

---- The questions are just routine questions about your job, employer, your credentials and other stuff that you can read on so many forums all across the internet

Subramanya

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X