Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OTTAWA Stamping H1B

Hello There,

Do you know if H1B stamping is happening in Ottawa Canada? I have a scheduled appointment in Nov'21. pls confirm if any of you had stamping experience recently or have Appt in next few weeks!!

Also have issue with DS160, I Have been updating DS160 every month for last 7-8 months as they keep it for only 30 days in the database, last week I tried to open, it says no information found!!

I can fill in new DS!60, but Ottawa Appointment schedule can't edit current appointment to update with new DS160 without cancelling the appointment, I can't cancel appointment as next available are into late next year.

Any help suggestions how can I fix this, tried to reach consulate in Ottawa no response or no one answering the calls.

Thanks for your time!!

Surya

It means that now H1B, L1, H4 and other visa holders can get stamping done both in-person and dropbox without any restrictions. US State Department said that for H1B, L1, Others who were part of travel ban, they would work on the cases that are currently pending and they would be prioritized accordingly.

Comment

Hi,
      If you got appointment date confirmation then you will not have any issues to attend interview on the day.
      Regarding DS 160, did you not submit your form? If you have submitted already then no issues. Just go with confirmation page. If you have not submitted and you could not able to recover your previous form then you will need to fill the new form.
      As you mentioned, you can not update new DS 160 number in the concern page. So, you will need to call customer support and get the help.
      But I would say, this is not big issues. you can resolve and update the new number with the help of them.
      Thanks

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X