Query about employer change and H1B stamping

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Query about employer change and H1B stamping

I already have a valid H1B stamping with current company and planning to change my employer soon. I am currently awaiting a H1 transfer and I am planning to visit India to get married after my transfer is successful. If I travel to India in November after joining the new employer, do I need to get another H1 stamping ?

Hi,
    Can you please let me know, till what date you have H1B visa approval? if you have visa approval for more than a months then you need not to go stamping again. With the help of previously approved stamping you can reenter to the USA.
    On another hand, if you have very short period of visa then please get the stamping again through interview waiver when you travel to home country.
    Thanks

Comment

Hi Rk,

I have my visa approved till 1st, May 2022. Do you recommend me getting the stamping if I am going to US this December and returning on Jan 2nd, 2022 ?

Appreciate your time and patience RK.

Comment

Hi,
        If you have approval for another 8 months then no need to go for stamping again in order to return back. With the help of approved visa, you can have a journey.
        But, Please carry necessary documents when you come back. You may have documents verification some time, at the time of port of entry. You will need to carry H1B transfer documents.
        Thanks

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X