Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• child brith during the period of H1b visa renewal adjudication

Hi,
    My H1B status expires on Dec2010, so do my wife's (H4).
    I had applied for H1B extension.
    My wife is pregnant & expecting on Mar'2011.

My question is -
    If our I94 status is still pending by March for adjudication by USCIS, and she gives birth... i'm really

concerned, what the status of the kid would be - if we ourselves cant prove our immigration status at

that time. we wont be having any document to prove that we are legal.

I dont think you have to worry about the status as you've filed for H1B extension. We can work for 6 months even after H1B expiry while in US if we have filed for H1B extension. This mean you'll not be out of status. You'll get new I94 along with H1B extension approval notice.

Comment

Shoplifting and how it affected to H1B

Hi,

I was involved in shop lifting in NJ and attendd the first hearing but in that judge not declared the charges. I flyed from US on MAY 30th 2009 and my second hearing was on June5th 2009 due to visa expired. I didn't had any court documents with me now.

Now i got H1B approval for 2010 year and i attended the visa interview in inida and the visa office officer is asking for court document which i don't have.

How can i get court document from India? is ther any sites to get the online court documents? How far this is safe i should come back to USA.

Please advise me. for all your help and assistance would be appreciated.

Regards
      Naughty

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X