H4 drop box 221(g) white slip based on PP 10199

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H4 drop box 221(g) white slip based on PP 10199

I got a 221(g) white slip stating I fall under PP 10199 and was asked to wait until the ban is lifted.

- Hopefully, if the ban lifts in November(should I email supportindia (they are a standard system and I am worried I would not get a proper response).
    - Should I book another MRV appointment using the same visa application # after the ban lifts and resubmit the documents?
    - Can I apply for an F1 visa as I am an H4 student enrolled in a university with my H4 ext being at refused state?

On a side note, I have tried emailing them but the response is meaningless. Please help or discuss if anyone is in the same situation.

Hi,
    Here is my response.
    - Hopefully, if the ban lifts in November(should I email support india (they are a standard system and I am worried I would not get a proper response)?
    Answer: Before Answer for this, did they collect your passport or it returned back to you? If they have hold your passport then you can check your status through online with the help of tracking. I am curious, did they ask you to wait for BAN cancels or they told, your visa got denied for now?
    - Should I book another MRV appointment using the same visa application # after the ban lifts and resubmit the documents?
    Answer: As I mentioned above, if your visa got denied under PP then you can apply again when everything is in smooth. If not, then you can wait for getting your status update.
    - Can I apply for an F1 visa as I am an H4 student enrolled in a university with my H4 ext being at refused state?
    Answer: Yes. If your change of status is going to be a genuine then you can try that way too.
    All the best.
    Thanks

Comment

Hi,
      Here is my response.
      - Hopefully, if the ban lifts in November(should I email support India (they are a standard system and I am worried I would not get a proper response)?
      Answer: Before Answer for this, did they collect your passport or it returned back to you? If they have hold your passport then you can check your status through online with the help of tracking. I am curious, did they ask you to wait for BAN cancels or they told, your visa got denied for now? Attached is what they gave me and returned my passport with visa Refused
      Answer: As I mentioned above, if your visa got denied under PP then you can apply again when everything is in smooth. If not, then you can wait for getting your status update. the visa is not denied it is refused and passport returned
      Answer: Yes. If your change of status is going to be a genuine then you can try that way too.
      All the best.
      Thanks
      Attached Files
      Last edited by varunrawal; 10-05-2021, 04:33 PM.

Comment

What my question is how should I approach this.

After the ban lifts
        A. should I wait for them to contact me and resubmit my passport?
        B. Should I book another visa appointment with same DS 160 (application #) that is refused and drop box the documents with the 221(g)?
        C. Should I email supportindia and wait for their response and then submit the documents with passport again (or whatever they say)

Comment

Hello following up on this. Any suggestions or comments if someone is on the same boat. Thanks

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X