Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A typo on the 'Zip Code' of the Client in LCA and Petition, Shall I travel to USA?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rkk09
    replied
    Hi Member,
    Please see my response below.
    1. Is there any 'Legal issues' if I travel with a wrong zip code?
    Answer: May be at the time of port of entry. If you want to go with better option, you can file an Amendment petition, get approved then travel to the USA.
    2. Any legal way to get it fixed quickly rather submitting an addendum or any?
    Answer: As I mentioned above, you will need to file an Amendment petition. If there is minor change, your Employer can just overwrite the Zip code in the LCA and have Employer signing there then proceed ahead.
    All the best.
    Thanks

Leave a comment:

• A typo on the 'Zip Code' of the Client in LCA and Petition, Shall I travel to USA?

Dear All,

I am having a peculiar situation. I been waiting for my visa stamping for last 3 yrs and finally I got stamped and raised a travel request for next week's travel to USA. The travel department noticed that the Client zip code was wrong (a typo error) in my LCA and petition. But it will be in the same City and State, and both zip codes are 15 miles each other.

My questions are:

1. Is there any 'Legal issues' if I travel with a wrong zip code?
    2. Any legal way to get it fixed quickly rather submitting an addendum or any?

Thanks so much for reading my post and greatly appreciated your answers and advise on my situation.

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X