Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Husband wife H1B dropbox appointment - both dropbox eligible

Hi,

Me (H1B) and my husband (H1B) are eligible for dropbox appointment. My husband visa was expired last year and mine is going to expire within a month. I added my husband as family member in same profile for visa appointment. While answering H1b questions, whether answering for my case or his case, we both were dropbox eligible. If we continue using one profile and book appointment, can we both then use one dropbox appointment and put both our documents together for visa stamping ? Hope we won't have any problems later.

Thank you so much in advance!

Hi Member,
    Please see my response below.
    While answering H1b questions, whether answering for my case or his case
    Answer: You will need to provide Answer for Primary applicant details and petitioner details. Here primary applicant is H1B and who filed H1B petition, that petitioner details you will need to provide.
    Can we both then use one dropbox appointment and put both our documents together for visa stamping ?
    Answer: Yes.
    But my concern is, Since H1B holder is coming along with you, He must be a primary applicant and he can add you as family member.
    Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by rkk09 View Post
      Hi Member,
      Please see my response below.
      While answering H1b questions, whether answering for my case or his case
      Answer: You will need to provide Answer for Primary applicant details and petitioner details. Here primary applicant is H1B and who filed H1B petition, that petitioner details you will need to provide.
      Can we both then use one dropbox appointment and put both our documents together for visa stamping ?
      Answer: Yes.
      But my concern is, Since H1B holder is coming along with you, He must be a primary applicant and he can add you as family member.
      Thanks
      "But my concern is, Since H1B holder is coming along with you, He must be a primary applicant and he can add you as family member."
      Thank you rkk09. Here we both are on H1B visa. Not sure if it would help to prioritize one applicant as primary over other

Comment

Hi Member,
        Here we both are on H1B visa. Not sure if it would help to prioritize one applicant as primary over other
        Answer: If you both are on H1B holder then you both needs to book separate visa appointments. You both can not club in one appointment.
        Thanks

Comment

Hi did this work for you? Using same h1b drop box for husband and wife

Comment

Originally posted by rishvi View Post
            Hi,

Me (H1B) and my husband (H1B) are eligible for dropbox appointment. My husband visa was expired last year and mine is going to expire within a month. I added my husband as family member in same profile for visa appointment. While answering H1b questions, whether answering for my case or his case, we both were dropbox eligible. If we continue using one profile and book appointment, can we both then use one dropbox appointment and put both our documents together for visa stamping ? Hope we won't have any problems later.

Thank you so much in advance!
            Hi Member,
            Kindly share your experience on visa stamping and what action you have taken? Your thought will be helpful to others.
            Thanks

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
            X