Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B stamping - COS from H4

Hello,

I came to US in 2014 on H4 and did COS to H1b. I never been to India since 2014 and next year i'm planning for my first H1b stamping.

I have a question on payslip.
    I was with my first employer(Employer A) till Sep 4 2015 and joined Employer B on 21 Oct 2015. The last payslip from Employer A i have is for Aug 15th (dated Aug 31, 2015).
    the last two payslip are missing but i have the bank statement that shows the direct deposit received for last two pay.

Will I be considered as Out of Status for the gap i had between Employer A and B? H1b petition from Employer A was valid while i joined Employer B on h1b transfer receipt.

I'm worried because this is my very first H1B stamping and that too after a long stay in US. Does anyone know if this long stay in US would cause any issue while stamping?

Hi Member,
    Please see my response below.
    Will I be considered as Out of Status for the gap i had between Employer A and B? H1b petition from Employer A was valid while i joined Employer B on h1b transfer receipt.
    Answer: No. Since you confirmed that you have got paid during that time and your Employer was not withdrawn H1B at that time, you are good then.
    I'm worried because this is my very first H1B stamping and that too after a long stay in US. Does anyone know if this long stay in US would cause any issue while stamping?
    Answer: Never. Stamping will require whenever you have travel schedule. If you have got H1B petition approval along with I-94 validity, you dont want to get worry.
    All the best for your stamping Interview.
    Thanks

Comment

Thanks a lot. This is a great relief.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X