Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

change H1B petitioner infrmation on UStraveldocs after scheduling visa dropbox apmnt?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• change H1B petitioner infrmation on UStraveldocs after scheduling visa dropbox apmnt?

Hi,

I have scheduled an H1B visa dropbox appointment with my old petitioner(Ex - employer). Now I have a new job with a new employer and hence the petitioner details are new with new visa dates and new petitioner name. But I could not find a way how I can change my petitioner information in the UStraveldocs site with out cancelling the appointment. Can any one please let me know how I can update my new petitioner details in the UStraveldocs site. Any help is appreciated.

Hi Member,
    Can any one please let me know how I can update my new petitioner details in the UStraveldocs site?
    Answer: Once you make payment and scheduled visa appointment, It is very hard to correct petitioner details. In this situation, you will need to seek for customer support help.
    Thanks

Comment

Thank you for the information. When i called the helpdesk they asked to cancel the appointment and correct the details and schedule a new one, but given the situation now I cant cancel the appointment as it is very hard to get a new one. were you able to change it?

Comment

Originally posted by harsha1989 View Post
        Thank you for the information. When i called the helpdesk they asked to cancel the appointment and correct the details and schedule a new one, but given the situation now I cant cancel the appointment as it is very hard to get a new one. were you able to change it?
        Hi Member,
        I do understand your situation.. As per my knowledge, the final option is, you can go ahead with actual details.. When you go to consulate/ embassy for dropping the documents, you can convey to them and they may help rectifying the data in the record.. But, this will work 50/50 chance.
        All the best.
        Thanks

Comment

Hello Harsha,
          I am also in the same situation.

I booked my visa Dropbox appointment with “Employer A” and then changed the employer to “Employer B”.

now, I want to update my new petitioner details CGI profile and DS 160 form for myself and my family members with changing the appointment date.

Any suggestions is much appreciated .

Comment

Hello , I am also in the in the same situation. any one in the same scenario attended the interview ? if yes, was there any problem

Comment

Same situation following

Comment

You can do that.
                You have to submit a new D160 and update the D160 number in your profile.
                you don't need to change or cancel your appointment.
                you can change this upto 2 days prior to the appointment.

Comment

Hi All,

I am also in the same case. Can you please share your experience.

Comment

I think, it can be updated by calling to customer support.

Comment

I am also in the same situation. It will be great if anyone share their experience if already gone through.

Comment

Hi
                        I have just paid the fee not scheduled the dropbox date. Can i change the petitioner name by canceling and start new application with out paying fee again.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                        X