• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1-B Consular Processing

Hello All,

OPT Start Date: Jan 2009
    Full OPT End Date: May 2011

I Started working for Comp A as a Full Time from Feb 2009 on my OPT. Comp B (Consulting Firm) Offered me Training and h1-B Sponsorship thus I joined them in April 2009, They applied for my H1-b Visa thru consular Processing in Mid April 2009 (approved). Comp A Offered me a Higher PayScale and thus I joined them again on a full time basis in June 2009. Comp A Extended ma OPT too. Thus I didnt get an oppurtunity to work for Comp B.now Comp A wants to hire me for a long time and I asked them to sponsor me a H1-B visa, but they being an NGO couldnt do so, but said that they can hire me in the Role of a contractor and pay the Company which sponsors me a H1-B Visa. thus I started working for Comp A as a contractor thru Comp B. I m planning to go for the Visa stamping in Jan 2011.

I was just wondering whether I was in Trouble. wht if the VO at the time of Stamping Asks me, Why did Comp B sponsor you A H1-B visa without a Job, I mean wht could be A probable question which might put me in trouble

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X