Visa stamping

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Visa stamping

Does anyone got the H1 visa stamping date in December? My appointment got cancelled and not getting any appointment dates for Jan/Feb. I am leaving next week to India and now wondering whether it is safe to go to India, Especially at the new Covid situation. Will there be a chance of not getting a visa stamping date and I will be stuck in India forever? Anyone in the same boat with the cancelled visa stamping appointments?

Originally posted by Priya.nka View Post
    Does anyone got the H1 visa stamping date in December? My appointment got cancelled and not getting any appointment dates for Jan/Feb. I am leaving next week to India and now wondering whether it is safe to go to India, Especially at the new Covid situation. Will there be a chance of not getting a visa stamping date and I will be stuck in India forever? Anyone in the same boat with the cancelled visa stamping appointments?
    Hi Member,
    Yes. Many guys are in the same situation. people who booked the slots for Feb and March also got cancelled and consulate is sending email to them to reschedule. But, no recent dates are available these days.
    And my advise is, you leave the country once you get any rescheduled appointment dates.
    All the best.
    Thanks

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X