Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

changing IW or VAC location on interview application later as compared to ds-160

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• changing IW or VAC location on interview application later as compared to ds-160

Hi all,
    Currently on h1b in the USA and renewing for the 2nd time.Please help me figure out how to change dropbox location to HYD even though my residence is in Kolkata. Details below:

in ds-160 i filled:
    Location Information
    Location where you will be submitting your application
    Current Location:
    KOLKATA, INDIA

in cgi's appointment application:
    i chose India -West Bengal in Step 2: Please Select Your Country or State of Residence.

So, as a result it says:
    Post Of Interview(even though it says i qualify for interview waiver): KOLKATA (but it says i qualify for interview waiver as its renewal and visa expired 5 months ago)

ds-160 number is that of one i filled with location as kolkata.

how do i change this to some other location such as HYD or DEL , can i change my state of residence as Telangana to get Hyderabad as drop box location (only one site thats opening up slots afaik)? what is the correct process ?

Thanks

Hi Member,
    how do i change this to some other location such as HYD or DEL , can i change my state of residence as Telangana to get Hyderabad as drop box location (only one site thats opening up slots)? what is the correct process ?
    Answer: You can prefer any other location other than your home city too. There is a option to select other locations such as Hyderabad or Delhi. You dont need to change your state of residence. without that also you can consider other locations.
    All the best.
    Thanks

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X