Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Approved I-140 & future of GC Process

Dear Sir ,

I got your details by online research and need valuable suggestion. I went to USA in Jan 2003 on F1 VISA then started working there on H1B since Oct 2005 till Feb 2009. I also have approved I-140 from company A. I came to India from US in Feb 2009 (maintained lawful status throughout my stay in USA ) and due some personal reasons I couldn’t go back. Although I have approved I-129 (valid till Dec 2011) but my VISA was expired in May 2009 and I didn’t get it stamped as of now.

Now I have joined another company B in India and they want to transfer my H1b on their name so that they can send me to US as their employee. My queries are:

• If I go to USA as an employee of company B, how will it affect my green card process as I already have approved I -140 from company A?

• Is it possible that If I go to USA as employee of company B (by transferring my H1B to Company B and getting VISA stamp for B) , come back to India and then again go to USA as an employee of company A (assuming the A has still not cancelled my H1B petition and its still valid). Is this legally valid?

I would really appreciate if you could provide your valuable suggestion for the mentioned queries.

Thanks and regards,
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

1. As green card is for future employment, as long as Employer A is willing to hire you after you get green card, it is fine.
    2. It is fine.
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X