Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can I file new H1B transfer when already in progress?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can I file new H1B transfer when already in progress?

Hi all,

I was working for Employer A on H1B then moved to Employer B after filling H1B transfer in regular process which is still pending. I got another offer from Employer C. Can I now file H1B transfer again in Premium for Employer C and join on approval? what will be an impact of petition filed by Employer B if it gets revoked/denied/withdraw? Employer A may revoke/withdraw any time?

Thanks

There's not really anything as an H1B "transfer" in that it goes from employer A to B or from B to C. Each employer is starting the visa process over for you. The fact that you have an existing visa just lets you skip some "redundant" steps. The bigger issue is how pissed employer B is going to be about the outlay they are putting out for you and you leave while they're still paying for that.

Comment

Originally posted by rameshv View Post
      Hi all,

I was working for Employer A on H1B then moved to Employer B after filling H1B transfer in regular process which is still pending. I got another offer from Employer C. Can I now file H1B transfer again in Premium for Employer C and join on approval? what will be an impact of petition filed by Employer B if it gets revoked/denied/withdraw? Employer A may revoke/withdraw any time?

Thanks
      Hi Member,
      You can move to another Employer while one H1B transfer petition is pending.. But here you confirm that you already joined another Employer with the help of H1B Transfer petition receipt notice.. So, It is better to get approval on first H1B transfer petition then consider for another Employer Job offer.
      What my argument is, You can move to another Employer with premium processing and get approved. But the one you worked recently is in the question mark.. So better get Employer B H1B Approval then move to Employer C.
      All the best.
      Thanks

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X