Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

H1 visa dropbox with h4 regular appointment - marriage.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1 visa dropbox with h4 regular appointment - marriage.

Hi,

It will be very helpful if someone gives me an answer. I have my drop box appointment on January 21st 2022 and my marriage is on January 27th 2022, My fiancé appointment is on Feb 2nd 2022.

So, when filling DS-160 for my Dropbox appointment (Jan 21st) i still need to fill my relationship status as : Single right.?

And when My fiancé going to her appointment (Feb 2nd) she need to fill relationship status as : Married.

Will there be any problem with discrepancies b/w statuses in both of our applications.?? Or will Counselor officer ask about this when my wife goes for the interview.?

Please reply with some suggestions and solutions.

Thanks in advance.

Hi Member,
    I am sharing same answer on this question which is repeated and answered already.

So, when filling DS-160 for my Dropbox appointment (Jan 21st) i still need to fill my relationship status as : Single right.?
    Answer: Yes. At the time of filing and submitting your DS 160 you are not married.. So, you will need to mention only as Unmarried.

And when My fiancé going to her appointment (Feb 2nd) she need to fill relationship status as : Married.
    Answer: Yes. At that time she would have got married. So you will need to go with Married. Hope she is applying for H4.

Will there be any problem with discrepancies b/w statuses in both of our applications.?? Or will Counselor officer ask about this when my wife goes for the interview.?
    Answer: I dont think so there will be any problem as you will provide accurate Information. And more over, your DS 160 can not be clubbed with your dependent DS 160. So nothing worries.

Thanks

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X