Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Development Engineering Manager Under EB2 or EB3 Category

Hello,

I am on H1B with I-140 approved under EB3 category from Company A. I got an offer from a different company B for ‘Development Engineering Manager’ position that has duties of 30% - 50% technical development and rest to leading team/project. Company B don’t have any location outside of United States, and so they can’t apply under EB1 Category. Now, question is can I go forward for ‘Development Engineering Manager’ position thru EB2 or EB3 category?

Thank you for all for support that you provide.

Please let me know if anyone has gone in the path of EB2/EB3 category for a manager position.

Best regards,
    Pavan

Hi Member,
    Please see my response below.

Company B don’t have any location outside of United States, and so they can’t apply under EB1 Category. Now, question is can I go forward for ‘Development Engineering Manager’ position thru EB2 or EB3 category?
    Answer: First kindly confirm, Are you asking these EB category for H1B transfer or GC process? As per my understanding, these category will be needed for only GC.. If you want to do H1B transfer to new Employer they will need to consider only Wage levels, SOC codes and job titles.

Please provide more details. With that we will help you to give more info.
    Thanks in advance.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X