Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Urgent help required: L1B blanket rejected last year, going for H1B stamping!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Urgent help required: L1B blanket rejected last year, going for H1B stamping!!!

My L1B visa was rejected in November last year with 221g blue form citing case clearly not approvable. I am going for my H1B visa stamping for some other client next week.

My concern is, what should I tell to VO if he/she asks the reason for my L1B rejection. I am unable to frame any appropriate answer to this question.

I would really appreciate if anyone can suggest me an appropriate response. I want to frame in such a way that it doesnt reflect badly on me and also it should reduce the scope for further questioning on L1b rejection.

Thx and Regards,
    Prem

My L1B visa was rejected in November last year with 221g blue form citing case clearly not approvable. I am going for my H1B visa stamping for some other client next week.

My concern is, what should I tell to VO if he/she asks the reason for my L1B rejection. I am unable to frame any appropriate answer to this question.

I would really appreciate if anyone can suggest me an appropriate response. I want to frame in such a way that it doesnt reflect badly on me and also it should reduce the scope for further questioning on L1b rejection.

---- When you go for the H1 interview it is independent of any visa rejections that you have had in the past

---- The VO's do not wate time on questioning any past event like visa rejections etc. At best they may makea reference to it to know the state of your min, but beyond that they do not question

---- You do not have to prepare any response other that saying that yes you applied for L11B visa and it was rejected. You need not go into the details at all

---- Be ready for your H1 interview, provide all the documents as requested and face the interview confidently and you should be successful at getting the H1 visa

Subramanya

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X