H1 Transfer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1 Transfer

Please HELP! I am F1 CPT. I got my H1 approved 2021 November. But It was with I797B but COS Denied. My attorney filed MTR for COS and it has been 2 months but still did not any reply. Now I got a full time offer with other company and they are willing to do H1 transfer. Can I move to them for H1 transfer even MTR is pending with my current employer?

Yes, you're screwing the first employer, but yes. Unless the COS is approved, you'll need to leave before you're out of status on the current I-94.

Comment

But can the new employer apply transfer by filing cos again with i797B? Also, I am on F1 CPT and I dont have any i94 validity.

Comment

Somewhere, you have a specified amount of time for your CPT. You're expected to leave (unless the MTR changes things). If you break the law, you can kiss the transfer good bye.

Comment

CPT is something that keeps active always unless you stop enrolling. You can do as many cpts as you want. that keeps F1 Active.

Comment

The CPT ends with the F-1. I was assuming since you were looking to work full time elsewhere that you were no longer on a program of study.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
            X