Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

H1B Visa/legal trouble/ will it affect reapplying?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B Visa/legal trouble/ will it affect reapplying?

Hi ,

Hey i need small favour from.

My cousine mistakenly involved in Shoplifting in JC penny. He got arrested and finger prints are taken and he attend court twice but they didn't anonuced Fine. They told that he should attend to know the fine for third time.

His H1B was expired Sept 2008 and he stayed still May 2009 and his grace period was also completed. His H1b extension got rejected. So he didn't attended the final hearing of the court and he didn't paid the fine and the case still open.

Now he applied H1B for 2010. how it effect to his H1B processing ? is going to cause any problem in port of entry? He should go for H1b OR NOT?

Please advise me as soon as possible.

Your help in this regard would be highly appreciated.
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

It may affect his H1B processing. You should consult an attorney who is aware of both immigration law as well as criminal law.
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

Shoplifting and how it affected to H1B

Hi,

I was involved in shop lifting in NJ and attendd the first hearing but in that judge not declared the charges. I flyed from US on MAY 30th 2009 and my second hearing was on June5th 2009 due to visa expired. I didn't had any court documents with me now.

Now i got H1B approval for 2010 year and i attended the visa interview in inida and the visa office officer is asking for court document which i don't have.

How can i get court document from India? is ther any sites to get the online court documents? How far this is safe i should come back to USA.

Please advise me. for all your help and assistance would be appreciated.

Regards
      Naughty

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X