Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please help

Hello to all experts ,

My name is Sai...i completed my Master's over here, while i am on OPT i got the job and my employer filed the H1b petition.My H1b was approved from October1st and i have Canada visiting visa also..I am trying to go to Vancouver US Consulate...It's showing the dates are very full..i cannot get the appointment dates till the end of nov'10. Actually i am looking for end of Oct'10..i found in Ottawa...is ottawa is a good place for stamping....is there any body has any recent experiences inn ottawa...please help me....Your help will be my part of successfulness...or else can any suggest which is the best US Consulate in canada...

Chances of a successful stamping is the same in all the U.S consulates. Lot of people have got the visa successfully stamped in Ottawa. Search the forum with the keyword "Ottawa" and you find the experiences posted by others.
    Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

Thank you so much Shervin.You give always best suggestions to me and this community.I have One More questions please advice me.

1) My H1b Started from Oct1st ,i am going to Canada last week of October.I have a single entry Visit Visa which expires in next year and also i have all genuine documents.If the US consulate reject me for H1b Stamping in any bad Case, do i have to go to India from Canada for H1b Stamping?Or else can i come back to US with that Visa?...Please respond me ...your will be helpful ..thank you

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X