Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B visa stamping withdrawal

Hi experts,
    can some pls tell me the process to withdraw H1B stamping application from embassy. it's under admin processing since last 6 months. I'm planning to go for H4 stamping. is it required to withdraw the H1B stamping ? pls tell me the process clearly.

Thank you.

There is no special process. You have to send a letter to the consulate with the your application information and let them know that you would like to withdraw the application as it is been pending for a long time.

It is not required to withdraw the H1B application to go for H4 stamping as both these are independent processes. You need to withdraw only if your passport is held at the consulate. But if you think that the H1B application will endup denied, then it is good to withdraw the application.
    Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

Hi

I am on the same level.....still waiting for my approval after nearly 4 months..... but i have also heard that they intentionaly hold up the h1 stamping decision so that people get tired and withdraw an application..??? is it true....also afterwithdrawing the application can be go to some other embassy and try again with the same employer ???
      please guide

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X