Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HELP: Upcoming consular appointment based on DS-160 that can't be retrieved

Hello all,
    I want to know what is the best way to handle my current situation where my upcoming consular appointment is based on a DS-160 that was never actually submitted and since I did not save it, I have no way to be able to retrieve that application. I can submit a new DS-160 and carry that confirmation page with the barcode with me, however the consulate where my interview is uses the AIS USVisaInfo system where I'm unable to actually edit the number of the DS-160 linked with the appointment. I have been waiting for over a year for this appointment because of the impact of the pandemic and so scheduling a new appointment isn't really an option I would like to consider. Typically, I know that the recommendation is to carry both the old DS-160 and the new DS-160 confirmation page printouts to the consular interview but my issue is that the old DS-160 that I used to secure this appointment was never actually submitted and I'm also unable to edit the DS-160 application ID linked to the consult. Would appreciate any insight that anyone could provide as to what my best options in this situation are.

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X