Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GC processing as future employer

Hi all.

I need help in Future employer concept in GC processing.
    i am explaining my situation:

Currently i am with employer A, who started GC process and filled Labor. Now i got a full time position with employer B, who gave a commitment of filling GC in 1 year based on their policy.Even though they gave a commitment i am not sure they will process after 1 year, why i want to go to employer B is the project is longterm and it is for around 2years.
    Is it possible to continue my GC processing with employer A as future employer.
    So that i can come back to employer A when it is required.

Please suggest

Thanks
    Ravi Sunkara

I need help in Future employer concept in GC processing.
    i am explaining my situation:

Currently i am with employer A, who started GC process and filled Labor. Now i got a full time position with employer B, who gave a commitment of filling GC in 1 year based on their policy.Even though they gave a commitment i am not sure they will process after 1 year, why i want to go to employer B is the project is longterm and it is for around 2years.
    Is it possible to continue my GC processing with employer A as future employer.

---- YES, you can continue your GC processing with employer A as it is for future employment. The employer A has to keep the GC alive

So that i can come back to employer A when it is required.

---- If you intend processing your GC by company A thenwhy do you need to apply for a GC from company B. It is a waste of time, money and resources

Subramanya

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X