DS 160 Travel Companion & Education

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DS 160 Travel Companion & Education

Myself(H1) & my wife(H4) will be travelling to the US at different times. Do I need to still answer Yes in the DS 160(Person's travelling with you-->Are there any other persons travelling with you?) section.

Do you need to mention about your SSC & HSC(school & high school) details in the education section or just your bachelor's education is enough?

I am currently in the US and will be travelling to india for vacation.
    Last edited by sparky; 10-10-2010, 12:26 PM.

Myself(H1) & my wife(H4) will be travelling to the US at different times. Do I need to still answer Yes in the DS 160(Person's travelling with you-->Are there any other persons travelling with you?) section.

---- If you are traveling alone then you say NO to the question. Similarly if your wife is traveling alone she will say NO to that question sicne both of you are traveling individually and are not accompanying each other

Do you need to mention about your SSC & HSC(school & high school) details in the education section or just your bachelor's education is enough?

---- Mention the highest defree tha you have earned. It does not matter if it bachelors or School Certification

Subramanya

Comment

Originally posted by Subramanya View Post

---- If you are traveling alone then you say NO to the question. Similarly if your wife is traveling alone she will say NO to that question sicne both of you are traveling individually and are not accompanying each other

---- Mention the highest defree tha you have earned. It does not matter if it bachelors or School Certification

Subramanya
      Thank you for your quick reply Subramanya

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X