Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

H1B and H4 Visa Dropbox slot Booked in H4 login account.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B and H4 Visa Dropbox slot Booked in H4 login account.

Hi ,

Since my account has been frozen , I have booked dropbox slot with my wife (H4) account . I added myself to the application as an additional applicant and I have seen same receipt numbers reflected in my wife account as well, hence I was able to book the slot.

Now I see Visa class as H4 and is Dependent as false when I checked appointment history.

am I good to hold the appointment or do I need to cancel and book again only with my account where Visa class as H1B.

Thanks,
    VJ.

I'm also in the same boat. Did it create any issues for you during document drop off at Dropbox location? I heard that as long as visa class is under same category and DS160 has the proper visa class - there should be no issues. Can you please share your experience?

Comment

I am in the same situation as well. VJ-H4 has there been any update to your case and could you please share your experience?

Comment

Kp2512 did you proceed with your appointment?

Comment

Just wanted to share an update. In my case, I am the H-1B holder and we booked the appointment through my husband's profile who is on H-4. So my visa class was shown as H-4 and the IS DEPENDENT field was marked as true. We proceeded with our biometrics and interview appointment and everything went okay. Visa was approved on the day of the interview itself. During biometrics, the person taking the fingerprints asked me if the appointment was made through my husband's profile to which I said yes and they said okay. Nothing else was asked

Comment

I am also in same situation. Can you please share your experience during Dropbox submission.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
            X