No announcement yet.

H1 stamping dates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Still no luck man.. "Server Error in "/" Application".. No idea what's wrong.. I'm trying to book Jan 5, 6 or 7..

Comment

Originally posted by aichelles View Post
      Still no luck man.. "Server Error in "/" Application".. No idea what's wrong.. I'm trying to book Jan 5, 6 or 7..
      I am also trying to book jan 6... reached last page to confirm the date... however i don't think it will go through... IE is showing "Done, but with errors on page" at left bottom...

Comment

Originally posted by crazee View Post
        I am also trying to book jan 6... reached last page to confirm the date... however i don't think it will go through... IE is showing "Done, but with errors on page" at left bottom...
        hey that page got through!!! finally booked it for jan 6!!!

Comment

Yup, same here.. "Expected )" or something like that.. if you click on the error "!".

Comment

hey that page got through!!! finally booked it for jan 6!!!
            which ie version ?

Comment

which ie version ?
              IE 8... i think it needs patience... not to click anywhere else and leave it going...

with me, i hd to choose the date twice... first it was showing delhi on left and mumbai on right... once i chose jan 6, IE showed that error on bottom left, but still the page was loading... i waited for it to finish loading... it again came up with the calendar, this time only delhi on the left and nothing on the right... n then again upon choosing the date, IE showed that msg on bottom left, but it went through... all the best to u... dont worry, it will go through...

Comment

IE 8... i think it needs patience... not to click anywhere else and leave it going...

with me, i hd to choose the date twice... first it was showing delhi on left and mumbai on right... once i chose jan 6, IE showed that error on bottom left, but still the page was loading... i waited for it to finish loading... it again came up with the calendar, this time only delhi on the left and nothing on the right... n then again upon choosing the date, IE showed that msg on bottom left, but it went through... all the best to u... dont worry, it will go through...
                Just to confirm this - Are you putting full name of your mother as in your passport, or just the first name ?

Comment

Just to confirm this - Are you putting full name of your mother as in your passport, or just the first name ?
                  just the first name... it is used as a password to access the documents, i don't think it has any other purpose...

Comment

just the first name... it is used as a password to access the documents, i don't think it has any other purpose...
                    Alright, got through finally ! lol.

Comment

• Mumbai Jan 1st Week Open...

Visa Mumbai Dates from 3rd Jan 2011 till 7th Jan 2011 are open for grabs..!!...

Comment

• hello - looking for jan 1st week dates for mumbai...dont see any now...please post if you see

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                        X