H1B Visa Withdrawal Uncertainity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B Visa Withdrawal Uncertainity

Hello, I am in a really serious predicament here, and any advice would be helpful. Please read:
    1. Jan/Feb 2021 - Tried to Apply for H1 lottery - got into it, filed petition in June
    2. Found another job in July 2021 and went to Company B.
    3. Company A's H1B got approved in August 2021 but I am working in the new company B
    4. Company B tried to file a H1B Transfer but right in the last few weeks of September 2021, they aboorted the process due to "risk"
    5. I requested Company A to send revoke letter to USCIS - Due to logistics and weekend issues, it got sent on 29th Sept and was received on the 4th October.
    6. Few weeks and months pass by, no response from Company A, their attorneys, and USCIS about withdrawl - my SEVIS portal shows "STEM EXTENSION ACTIVE" - so I assume my status has not been converted to H1B
    7. Months pass and I re-apply for H1B lottery. Luckily I get picked, company B starts process. Attorneys halt again saying that they need the H1B withdrawal notice (which company A and their attorneys have not received).
    8. Company B says they see my H1B status still active.
    9. Company B says I will have to leave the country as this could be H1B misappropriation.
    What are my options here?

Please help me.

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X