Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1b Visa interview date

Hi,

I am planning to attend a visa interview at hyderabad US consulate. But when i check for early dates available i dont see hyderabad. What is the reason. Thanks in advance.

No specific reason. Keep checking. Only reason is - lot of rush now a days as diwali, thanks giving, christmas vacations are in line. Same reason like - "if you try to book a train ticket in india these days...."

Comment

Thanks for the reply...

Comment

change of consulate,

Hi,

I too on the same boat. Since we don't find the dates opening with hyderabad consulate, can we move to chennai consulate for h1b visa appointment?

plz. address my query if anybody has any idea.

Thank you.

Comment

If you are not a returning H1B worker, then the interview should be scheduled at the U.S consulate that falls under your consular district. If you want to schedule an appointment at the U.S consulate chennai, then call the VFS helpdesk to confirm before you schedule the appointment.

Originally posted by msrinu_14 View Post
          Hi,

I too on the same boat. Since we don't find the dates opening with hyderabad consulate, can we move to chennai consulate for h1b visa appointment?

plz. address my query if anybody has any idea.

Thank you.
          Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X