H1B - 221g document submission

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B - 221g document submission

I got 221g case and told me to submit list of documents. I have talk to my Employer he told me he will ready to give those documents but the two documents given below he wants to send (without disclosing that confidential info with me) directly to Mumbai Visa Consulate address:

Could you please help me out to which mailing address these documents to be send or documents can be Faxed.
    If yes please give us fax number and details to be written on the subject line.

Please help me out I need your suggestions and advice. How to proceed further.

Thanks
    VK

As a employer, they should be better knowing which location. And if you want to find out then contact VFS near you with your 221g details, they will tell you the exact location or fax number.

[Note:- I am sharing my views, contact your attorney for the best advice]

Comment

Hi All,

I have same problem which is mentioned in this forum. Consulate has asked some highly confidential documents from my employer and he is ready to send it but he does not wants to send it to me.

If someone knows proper way of submission of documents than please let me know.

Thanks a lot in advance.

Comment

The employer can directly send the confidential documents to the consulate.

Originally posted by sujal View Post
        Hi All,

I have same problem which is mentioned in this forum. Consulate has asked some highly confidential documents from my employer and he is ready to send it but he does not wants to send it to me.

If someone knows proper way of submission of documents than please let me know.

Thanks a lot in advance.
        Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

Hi Sherwin,

Thanks for your reply. Let me tell you my case in detail. I have appeared for interview on 19th january. VO has given me blue 221g form and told me to come anyday with my passport and documents requested. VO has requested several documents from my employer and he has also requested some documents from myside. Now my problem is i have my passport and the documents requested from myside and my employer wants to send other documents direct to consulate.

Now since my passport is with me how can I do that ? Do you know any proper way or fax number or phone number where i can get answer for this....i have emailed US consulate mumbai but still there is no response from them.

Please advise me. I need urgent help. I dont have any idea what to do next.

Comment

Your employer can courier the documents to the consulate. Once you get the confirmation that the documents are delivered, you can go to the consulate with the rest of the documents and attend the interview.
            Talk to the VFS helpdesk to get more information on how the employer can directly send confidential documents to the consulate.
            Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
            X