Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 221(g) issued for revocation

My case was little complex.

I entered US on work visa in 2005 and travelled to India in 2007. While entering back to US on work visa, I had an approved I-797 but visa was expired on passport. So they executed I-193 executed to enter in to US (this was totally my mistake, I did not check valid date on visa until the last minutes) I worked for the same company after this and in 2008, I lost my job.
    Then I moved to Company B, they filed for transfer with in 40 days, and this got denied in Aug 2009 because I did not had my client letter, Company B filed an appeal for this denial. With in the same week, I moved to Company C and got an approval. Once I got approval from Company C, Company B transferred my visa back to Company B and got I-797 approved. I travelled to India in Aug 2010, appeared for visa stamping in Sep 2010. They took required documents from my file & called me for visa interview again in Oct 2010. When they called for 2 nd time interview, consulate people told me not to carry any documents with me. So I went in with my photo id and the invitation letter. But at the counter, they suspected the my client letters and forced me to write a letter that I don't have job in US and then gave me 221(g) saying they requested INS/USCIS to remove my petetion.

During the interview, I gave most of the details that I could give. I have shown proof ( company agreements, other vendor letters I got for the project along with the client letter ) They are not satisfied. I have all the documents supporting my case but they refused to give me addtional time.
    Surprisingly, the second time interviewers were all indian at consulate and I have US Consular officer came in the middle once and she did not ask any thing. All my documents, agreements are genuine and I even provided them the business contact to verify those in case they have any doubts. But they refused to spend any more time on the case and requested USCIS for revokation of my visa/work authorization.

In this case, can I appeal USCIS/INS directly to review my case again before cancelling or cancelling if it is already done (it is been 2 weeks now, I guess they revoked by this time).

I was totally upset with this, due to this 3 months delay, now I lost project as I did not report as per my vacation plan. We have other projects from company where I can work but due to this problem, I was not able to take up any. Even the existing client is interested in hiring me back but I am not sure how to get visa to join back the project again.

Can some one suggest me on this what to do and how to ?

Thx,

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X