Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Questions on DS 160 form

Hello,

I am submitting the DS 160 form and I have two queries on the same. Can someone let me know the answers so I can proceed further and submit my form as its getting delayed.

1) Have you ever been ten printed ?
    This should be Yes or No?
    I applied for F1 Visa in November 2007 and came to US in December 2007. I don't remember at F1 Visa I was ten printed or not and I have not been to India after that. I will be going for H1 stamping this December. Some please let me know the answer for Have you ever been ten printed?

2) Previous Work experience
    I am able to add only 2 previous work experience after which the 'Add another' button is disabled. Can someone let me know can we add 2 previous work ex only (I have 3 previous work ex. but can add only 2).

Thanks for the help.

Regards,
    Akhil Jain

1) Have you ever been ten printed ?
    This should be Yes or No?
    I applied for F1 Visa in November 2007 and came to US in December 2007. I don't remember at F1 Visa I was ten printed or not and I have not been to India after that. I will be going for H1 stamping this December. Some please let me know the answer for Have you ever been ten printed?
    >>> You are the only one who can answer this question. Were all your fingure prints taken when you attended the interview in Nov 2007? If you don't know, check with the VFS helpdesk or answer NO.

2) Previous Work experience
    I am able to add only 2 previous work experience after which the 'Add another' button is disabled. Can someone let me know can we add 2 previous work ex only (I have 3 previous work ex. but can add only 2).
    >>> If it allows you to add only 2 previous work information, then enter them and carry the remaining documents related to your previous work experiences when you go for the interview.
    Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

Thanks Shervin.

No I really don't remember whether all finger prints where taken in November 2007 during my F1 Visa interview.

Is this the right number to call and ask about the issue: 0120—6611411

Regards,
      Akhil Jain

Comment

Go to the corresponding consulate's website. There will be a link to contact VFS helpdesk through email and phone.

Originally posted by akhiljain View Post
        Thanks Shervin.

No I really don't remember whether all finger prints where taken in November 2007 during my F1 Visa interview.

Is this the right number to call and ask about the issue: 0120—6611411

Regards,
        Akhil Jain
        Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

Thanks. I will contact them today.

Regards,
          Akhil Jain

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X