Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1 Transfer through 2 company one by one

Hi Friends,

I am working for a company a and I got an offer from cpompany "B" last month and they appied for H1 transfer and I have got the approval I-797. Now, I have got another offer and from company "C" and they have just filed my H1b transfer petition. I have made up my mind to join comapny "B" (whose H1 is already approved).

What should I do? is there any legal concern ? or I am free to join company "B" since I already have approved notice from them.
    Please help.

Thanks,
    Sanju

No issues. You can join Company B since you already have their petition approved.
    Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

Originally posted by shervin143 View Post
      No issues. You can join Company B since you already have their petition approved.

Thank you very much for the information. Additionally, I also wanted to ask you if is there any obligation to me for company "C" or simpley I can tell them that I dont wanna join.?

Thanks,
      Sanju

Comment

If company C's petition gets approved, you have the option to either join them or continue with company B. Alternatively, you can tell them now and they can send a notification to USCIS to not proceed further with the petition.

Originally posted by sanjusanju View Post
        Thank you very much for the information. Additionally, I also wanted to ask you if is there any obligation to me for company "C" or simpley I can tell them that I dont wanna join.?

Thanks,
        Sanju
        Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X