Taking a vacation before joining new job

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Taking a vacation before joining new job

When the H1B visa got transferred to a new employer, and before joining the new employer

1) Is it allowed to take vacation within USA for 15 days?
    2) If it is allowed then how USCIS will consider the gap because there will not be payroll generated for the period?
    3) Based on your experience, is it recommended to take vacation before joining the new employer?

It is, if you have a B1B2 visa in hand , not only the C1D

Comment

You can travel internationally and reenter the US while your H-1B status is being extended or transferred from one employer to another, we went on a trip to the UK without any issues. But if you still have doubts, you can look for this info on the official sites.
      Last edited by BNic; 03-23-2023, 06:53 AM.

Comment

I'm planning a vacation too, I want to relax. Recently, I have been looking for ways to watch movies and shows online for free. I know there are many sites on the internet, but many of them are not very convenient or safe. I found a very cool site - soap 2 day . I've been using it myself for some time now, and I can say that it's a pretty handy resource. It has a huge selection of movies and series, ranging from classics to the latest releases. One of the pluses - there is no need to register or subscribe to something to start watching content. But of course, when using any such sites, it is important to be cautious and be prepared for the fact that some of them may contain advertisements.​
        Last edited by Nikkii3; 12-11-2023, 02:16 PM.

Comment

Thank you very much. You have completely answered all my questions. I am very grateful to you for this, as I have been searching for answers to my questions for a very long time until I came across your post. ​

Comment

Yeah, that's not a bad idea.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
            X