H1b Visa Approved but Passport not back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1b Visa Approved but Passport not back

Hi there, my visa was approved 50 days ago. The status on ceac website shows that it’s approved. However, I haven’t received my passport back. I have emailed the embassy, but I only got generic reply, saying my visa is in “Administrative Processing”.

My question is: is it possible for the visa to go into “Administrative Processing” after being approved ? Also, for the visa to go into “Administrative Processing”, should the status on ceac website also change from “Approved” to “Administrative Processing” ?​

Originally posted by amelio View Post
    Hi there, my visa was approved 50 days ago. The status on ceac website shows that it’s approved. However, I haven’t received my passport back. I have emailed the embassy, but I only got generic reply, saying my visa is in “Administrative Processing”.

My question is: is it possible for the visa to go into https://9apps.ooo/ “Administrative Processing” after being approved ? Also, for the visa to go into “Administrative Processing”, should the status on ceac website also change from “Approved” to “Administrative Processing” ?​

I got this,..

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X