Multiple H1B applications

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Multiple H1B applications

I am a software developer from India with more than 10 years of experience and I was trying to move abroad and after some LinkedIn search, I got a connection and they are recruiting with H1B sponsorship. They are into staffing and said that they have their own projects. Now I got another message from a different company and they are also willing to sponsor. The recruiter from the second company told me that it's okay to file for two applications and it will increase the chances in the lottery. I am not sure whether this is illegal and it will affect my chances of getting selected. I checked in myvizajobs and the first company has sponsored visas before. They also told me that they will help to get a green card and they have been doing this for almost 7 years. Also their attorney is someone who retired from USCIS and is doing private practice. The company also has offices in India. Does anyone know here that filing multiple applications for the lottery will have any kind of negative effect on my chances ? Also I read this year it's very difficult to get H1B as there will be a lot of applications after the pandemic https://9apps.ooo/.

I also have one more doubt: what are the chances of getting a green card ? If I get one is it possible to bring my parents?
    Last edited by j1odie; 02-14-2023, 03:26 PM.

I also wonder what my prospects are of receiving a green card.
    drift boss
    Last edited by Isuayr; 05-18-2023, 12:12 AM.

Comment

What did you do?

Comment

I'm also curious about my chances of getting a green card.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X