First time h4 stamping

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First time h4 stamping

I am going to India from US for the first time for H4 stamping ,which one should I select yes or no for"are you applying for the same class of visa which is currently valid or has expired within the last 12 months"I have my valid H4 visa at present,I don't have H4 stamping on my passport.
    and also for "a resident of India or bhutan or an Indian citizen resident in the US"

please let me know.

Did you try using the search functionality in immihelp. These questions have been answer 100's of times.

Originally posted by minmax View Post
    I am going to India from US for the first time for H4 stamping ,which one should I select yes or no for"are you applying for the same class of visa which is currently valid or has expired within the last 12 months"I have my valid H4 visa at present,I don't have H4 stamping on my passport.
    >>> Visa and stamping are the same thing. If your previous visa in the passport is not H4 and if you are going for H4 now, then you should answer "NO" to this question.

and also for "a resident of India or bhutan or an Indian citizen resident in the US"
    >>> Select "A resident of India or bhutan".

please let me know.
    Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X