Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

H1B dropbox status after 3 weeks still says "Your search did not return any data"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B dropbox status after 3 weeks still says "Your search did not return any data"

I had submitted my passport for renewing my H1b visa via dropbox facility 3 weeks ago on 27th February. However, my status on CEAC website still shows "Your search did not return any data". I emailed them multiple times but they reply back with a standard response with no details on my status.
    Is there anyway I can track or create a request to track my passport? I need to travel back to US in a few days and I am very concerned at the moment as this may result in me losing my job.

I'm also facing the same... getting "Your search did not return any data" message when i search using the ds-160 confirmation number.

what happened in your case? was this normal?

Comment

Same here! Before yesterday, it was showing AP. Now, it is giving the error "Your search did not return any data". Apparently, the ceactracker website was recently updated.

Comment

ok.. that is kind of comforting in a weird way!
        hope its all under control.

Comment

I’m facing the same issue.. did your issue get resolved?

Comment

Mahadevprakash90 i am also facing the same issue even though i entered my passport number and ds160 info correctly i submitted just yesterday. did you do anything to resolve this?

Comment

It'll get fixed after a few days. Guessing this problem is occasionally present because of system maintenance or other similar system related issues.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
              X