Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Missed date for advanced drop off in hyderabad!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Missed date for advanced drop off in hyderabad!!!

I have a H-1B visa interview on Dec 1st. As per the consulate website we need to submit some documents 4 business days before the interview. That would mean Thursday, 24th NoV

We just did not aniticipate that the Visa Center is closed on account of Thanksgiving on 25th .In addition to this the consulate has announced that it will be closed on 26th Nov(friday ) as well.

This means that I will be able to submit documents only on 29th Nov (which is 2 business days before my interview)

Will I be able to submit my documents on 29th Nov (i.e just 2 business days before) and still be able to make it to my interview date on Dec 1st .
    I am asking this becuase currently there is no other available date at hyderabad and i am not really sure how strick the consulate is in enforcing this 4 day condition.

Thanks for the help

I have a H-1B visa interview on Dec 1st. As per the consulate website we need to submit some documents 4 business days before the interview. That would mean Thursday, 24th NoV

We just did not aniticipate that the Visa Center is closed on account of Thanksgiving on 25th .In addition to this the consulate has announced that it will be closed on 26th Nov(friday ) as well.

This means that I will be able to submit documents only on 29th Nov (which is 2 business days before my interview)

Will I be able to submit my documents on 29th Nov (i.e just 2 business days before) and still be able to make it to my interview date on Dec 1st .
    I am asking this becuase currently there is no other available date at hyderabad and i am not really sure how strick the consulate is in enforcing this 4 day condition.

---- Submit your documents even if it is 1 day before the interview and request the VFS to rush the documents to the US Consulate

---- The 4 day period is always a buffer perod so that documents submitted within those 4 days reach teh US consulate

---- Also carry copies of the documents to the vfs with you when you go for the visa interview. It helps you in presentingthe same documents at the time of the interview ans should the US Consulate choose to verify your documents with those received fromthe VFS office you are still safe

Subramanya

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X