H1 renew admin processing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1 renew admin processing

My H1 renew went to admin processing recently and officer took all I797 and tax return papers. Bellow are my questions

1) Can I have I797 and all docs back if all goes smooth?
    2) VO said i am going to write Memo to you and your company. I guess VO has doubt about employee and employer relationship and their responsibilities.so what this memo is and will it harm me for applying new fresh h1 visa?
    3) May I withdraw my application any time to apply fresh new H1 visa if admin process takes more time? if yes what is the process
    4) Also my passport was getting expired so I have applied for new passport and current passport got cancelled by Indian passport office. So will it be any problem if admin process goes smooth?

I really appreciate if you can give me all answers....

My H1 renew went to admin processing recently and officer took all I797 and tax return papers. Bellow are my questions

1) Can I have I797 and all docs back if all goes smooth?

---- Yes, if everything goes smoothly you will get all your documents back

2) VO said i am going to write Memo to you and your company. I guess VO has doubt about employee and employer relationship and their responsibilities.so what this memo is and will it harm me for applying new fresh h1 visa?

---- Wait for the letter to see the contents. It is easy to speculate. It does not harm any visa applications that you may file as there is no relation to each other. You can always apply for your H1 including a fresh H1

3) May I withdraw my application any time to apply fresh new H1 visa if admin process takes more time? if yes what is the process

---- There is no need to withdraw your application. You can always apply for a fresh H1 even if the previous application is pending with the US Consulate for administrative processing or any other verification

4) Also my passport was getting expired so I have applied for new passport and current passport got cancelled by Indian passport office. So will it be any problem if admin process goes smooth?

---- NO, all you need ais avlaid Passport and once the visa is approved the US Consulate will need your Passport to get the visa stamp affixed. Change of Passports does not mean anything to the US Consulate

Subramanya

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X