Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DS 160, Pleaseeeeeee help :-)

Hey Everyone,

I think I am almost through filling up this form, but I am just not sure about the following 3 sections. Can someone who has recently got their H-1 stamped please let me know what did they fill up for these:

(1) Address and Phone Information
    =================================
    This one has been troubling me a lot. Is this my US address or my India address ?

(2) Passport Book Number
    ========================
    Any idea where do I find this. Or is this just an N/A ?

(3) Have you made any specific travel plans
    ===========================================
    Is this a 'Yes' or a 'No'. If I select 'Yes' it asks me for both my departure date (which I know) and arrival date (which I do not know).

Pleaseeeeeee help :-)

I think I am almost through filling up this form, but I am just not sure about the following 3 sections. Can someone who has recently got their H-1 stamped please let me know what did they fill up for these:

(1) Address and Phone Information
    =================================
    This one has been troubling me a lot. Is this my US address or my India address ?

---- This is your address and Phone number in the US. In a separate section it will ask you where do you want the passport and other documents to be sent (meaning address and Tel. # in your home country). The US Consulate will not send Passports outside the jurisdiction of your home country

(2) Passport Book Number
    ========================
    Any idea where do I find this. Or is this just an N/A ?

---- It is just the Passport number (different terminologies are used by different US Consulates

(3) Have you made any specific travel plans
    ===========================================
    Is this a 'Yes' or a 'No'. If I select 'Yes' it asks me for both my departure date (which I know) and arrival date (which I do not know).

---- If you know your date of departure then you say YES. Once the date of departure is known the date of arrival should also be known as the e-ticket will give you the date and time of arrival at the Airport. If still in doubt call the airline and confirm the details of your journey

Subramanya

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X