Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B advocate ?

Hello,

I want to know if to apply for an H1B, we must go via an advocate or the company can do all the paper work it self ? Because right now my company is doing the paper work, but some people told that it's more risky to do that.

Thank you for your help.
    Best Regards,
    Jack

I want to know if to apply for an H1B, we must go via an advocate or the company can do all the paper work it self ? Because right now my company is ng the paper work, but some people told that it's more risky to do that.

---- It is upto the company to decide which way to go. Yes it is always better to go witha an attorney so as to address any legal issues that may arise somewhere dow the line

---- A company can always chose to go on its it feels that it is confident of addressing all the issues if they crop up

---- The presence of an attorney/advocate is not amust. It only adds an extra piecee of opinion and maybe legal at sometimes

Subramanya

Comment

Hi , I am also planning to apply for H1B. can u tell the name of the consultant that you have approached and started the process..my mail id is vh.jones at yahoo com

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X