Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VFS appointment - H4 stamping

Hi All,

I applied for H1B extension in May,2010 and got approved. The approved H1B is valid until Feb, 2011. And I applied H1B extension again for 3 yrs in premium and approved. The recent approved H1B is valid from Feb,2011 until Feb, 2014. Currently my wife is in India and looking for booking an appointment for H4 stamping. Now in DS-160 application which receipt# she has to fill? Also when booking an appointment in VFS site, it is asking receipt numner..which one she has to fill? The firs one or second one?? But the second one is valid from Feb,2011. While second time H1B extention, the intention going for premium is that she could get H4 stamping for 3 yrs. She is coming back to US in Jan,2011.

Thanks
    SK2011

Enter the receipt of the one that is valid until 2014. At the interview, submit both I797s that show continuous approval and the visa will be issued until 2014. Been through it for my H1.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X