Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B Visa Stamping

Hi,

My husband and I both need to get H1B stamping when we visit India. We both work for different companies and have never been on a dependent visa in the US. Is there any provision in the application process by which both of us can get the appointment for the stamping together?

Also, I intend to get the Visitor's visa stamping done for my parents. Can they also tag along with us? Is there any provision to accommodate such a situation or do we all have to get 4 separate appointments?

Input is very much appreciated.

Cheers,
    Priya

My husband and I both need to get H1B stamping when we visit India. We both work for different companies and have never been on a dependent visa in the US. Is there any provision in the application process by which both of us can get the appointment for the stamping together?

Also, I intend to get the Visitor's visa stamping done for my parents. Can they also tag along with us? Is there any provision to accommodate such a situation or do we all have to get 4 separate appointments?

---- All of you can take the appointment for a visa interview at the same US consulate. However it will be at different windows as 2 persons of the same category (for example H1) will not get the interview at the same window (altought the time of interview can be th same at a different window

---- similarly people appearing for a B1/B2 visa will appear for the visa interview at a different window at a different time slot (though the time can be same as for the H1

---- As said above all the interviews can be at the same US consulate but will have diffent timings

Subramanya.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X