URGENT question on H1b

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• URGENT question on H1b

Hi, My wife and I going for H1 stamping in few weeks. I have renewal stamping and my wife has first time H1b Stamping (From F1).

Can we go together for interview on same window on same day? Has any couple appeared for H1b like that before? Is it beneficial or will create more confusion to VO?

Thanks,

Two H1B interviews cannot be combined into a single interview. You both will need to fill separate DS-160 and probably book the appointment on the same date and time. But you will need to attend the interview separately.
    Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

Family can appear together for multiple H1b.

No offense to Shervin, he is helping by answering many doubts, but here is something that he probably missed.

Two H1b holder (from family) CAN appear on same window. My wife and I took appointment together and appeared on same windows at same time. VO did verify that both are on H1b, and there was not issue at all. We felt that appearing two family members made our case stronger.

Good luck to other couples.

Comment

Hi OP,

Congrats ....and good to know..abt it..

I think its a new process...so many people haven;t tried it...
        Also ...i have seen a post :
        Where couples from different companies on H1 did the visa appointment together..

So it seems that this Group Appointment process is applicable for following scenario:
        (a) Couples from different companies
        (b) Couples from same companies
        (c) Collegues from the same company.

It will be interesting to know if they allow couples for the appointment together with different Visa class category i.e. one on H1 and other on L1..

Thanks and Regards,
        Abhay

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X