Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

L1 to H1 transfer (Request for transfer filed 2 months back)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L1 to H1 transfer (Request for transfer filed 2 months back)

Hi,

My H1 petition filed by employer A was approved when in Nov 2009 when I was in India. Later in Aug 2010 I came to US on L1B thru employer B (got my L1b stamped in Mar 2010). 2 months back employer A applied for change of status to h1b with vermont service center. Still my conversion case is under progress (USCIS wesite shows Initial Review). Vermont service center's average time for these sort of conversions is 2.7 months. My friend told me if the case has any query or denied, it will be know in 1 month... since it is already 2 months and the case is still under review.. the chances of approval is 99%.
    Can anyone please throw some light on this? If there is a chance of RFE, it would have come by this time?

Dude

That is not true. If your application was not even taken for procesisng, how would you know for sure that there will be no RFE's. If all the procesisng has completed by now (according to your theory), then why do you think the VSC has not send the approval notice yet? Until you get the approval, nothing is for sure.
    Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X